Thursday, August 9, 2012

This and That...

Hello to you all!  Can't believe we're heading toward the middle of August already.  I don't know about you guys but my summer has flown by, probably because I've been busy with family, friends and writing!

Today's post will kind of fill you in on where I'm at!  On Monday I handed in my second novella in my League of Guardian series, To Hell and Back. It's a continuation of Logan and Kira's book, the one that began with Wrong Side of Hell.  I can't wait for you all to read it, the release date under the Avon Impulse line is October 30th. AND my lovely editor rewarded me with a peek at the cover.....so I thought I'd share!


Ya'll like?  I love this cover so hard!  You can read an excerpt of the first chapter by clicking HERE!

I also launched a new YA title in August under the name Julie Blackstone.  It's called Ravyn's Fall and last month I shared the first chapter, this month I want to share the video trailer.  The original music was composed by my son (who incidentally stole the name and his band is called Ravyn's Fall as well!)



I hope you liked it!

King of the Damned is releasing November 27th, you can read an excerpt of the book HERE and an FYI, the NOOK and KINDLE version of the book is on sale for 4.99!



Lastly, while digging through a bunch of old files I found a book I wrote over 3 years ago. It's a superhero urban fantasy called THREE YEARS DEAD.  I've been posting a chapter a week as an online read and you can read the first three chapters HERE.  I'll be posting the fourth tomorrow!

Happy August, until next time....

Juliana


4 comments:

Amy Valentini said...

Hi Juliana,
Looking forward to the Fall with so many awesome reads coming up. The covers are FAB! Love Logan's!

Jocelynn Drake said...

I love the cover to your new novella. Looks simply lovely. Happy writing!

Sharon Stogner said...

you already know how I feel about the new cover ;)Glad to hear you've had a productive summer!

Juliana Stone said...

Yes I'm feeling the cover love guys! Thanks